What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our blog, website or app?
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, phone number or other details to help you with your experience.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you place an order, subscribe to a newsletter, fill out a form or enter information on our site.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To personalize user’s experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To improve our website in order to better serve you.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services.
How do we protect visitor information?
Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible.We use regular Malware Scanning.
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology from May-2017.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order to maintain the safety of your personal information.
All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
Do we use ‘cookies’?
- Help remember and process the items in the shopping cart.
- Understand and save user’s preferences for future visits.
- Keep track of advertisements.
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third party services that track this information on our behalf.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (like Internet Explorer) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser’s Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you disable cookies off, some features will be disabled It won’t affect the users experience that make your site experience more efficient and some of our services will not function properly.
However, you can still place orders .
Third Party Disclosure
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information unless we provide you with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
California Online Privacy Protection Act
According to CalOPPA we agree to the following:
Users can visit our site anonymously
Users are able to change their personal information:
- By logging in to their account
How does our site handle do not track signals?
We honor do not track signals and do not track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
Does our site allow third party behavioral tracking?
It’s also important to note that we do not allow third party behavioral tracking
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under 13, the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, the nation’s consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children’s privacy and safety online.
We do not specifically market to children under 13.
Fair Information Practices
The Fair Information Practices Principles form the backbone of privacy law in the United States and the concepts they include have played a significant role in the development of data protection laws around the globe. Understanding the Fair Information Practice Principles and how they should be implemented is critical to comply with the various privacy laws that protect personal information.
In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur:
We will notify the users via email
- Within 7 business days
We also agree to the individual redress principle, which requires that individuals have a right to pursue legally enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law. This principle requires not only that individuals have enforceable rights against data users, but also that individuals have recourse to courts or a government agency to investigate and/or prosecute non-compliance by data processors.
CAN SPAM Act
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
We collect your email address in order to:
To be in accordance with CANSPAM we agree to the following:
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us at info.triniversalarts.com
and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.
Code of Conduct
To allow the Triniversal Arts community to develop and grow in a healthy and respectful fashion, we have some rules that everyone needs to follow. Unfortunately, anyone who can’t follow these rules may be banned from using the Site and all that this entails.
You are not allowed to provide anyone with your real name or any other personally identifying information or the name, phone number, address, password or any other personally identifying information of any other person or business through any means on our Site, including messaging, chat or any other forms of communication available through the Site.
You are also prohibited from engaging in any of the following:
- Deceptive or misleading practices;
- Abusing, intimidating or harassing others and stalking behavior;
- Taking any action, uploading, posting, streaming or transmitting any content, language, images or sounds in any forum, communication, public profile or other publicly viewable areas that Triniversal Arts, in its sole discretion, finds offensive, hateful or vulgar. This includes any content or communication that Triniversal Arts in its sole discretion deems to be racially, ethnically, religiously, or sexually offensive, libelous, defaming, threatening, bullying or stalking;
- Organizing hate groups;
- Uploading, posting streaming or transmitting any content that contains any viruses, worms, spyware, time bombs or other computer programs that may damage, interfere with or disrupt the Sites or computers or other users;
- Causing disruption to the Sites or any system, hardware, software or network connected to the Site;
- Attempting to hack or reverse engineer any code or equipment in connection with the Sites;
- Making a false report of user abuse to Triniversal Arts Consumer Services;
- Violating any local, state or national law;
- Taking any action that we consider to be disruptive to the normal flow of chat or other activities on the Site, including uploading, posting, streaming or transmitting any unsolicited or unauthorized material, including junk mails, SPAM, excessive mails or chain letters;
- Distributing commercial content such as advertisements, solicitations, promotions and links to websites;
- Uploading, posting, streaming, accessing or otherwise transmitting any content that you know or should have known infringes or violates any third-party rights, any law or regulation or contractual or fiduciary obligations;
- Impersonating any person, including an employee of Triniversal Arts or any third-party;
- Using, making or distributing unauthorized software or hardware in conjunction with the Site, or taking or using any data from the Site to design, develop or update unauthorized software or hardware.
To report violations of these Terms of Service email Triniversal Arts at [email protected],com or use the moderation tools that may be available on the Site where the conduct is occurring.
Sweepstakes, Contests and Promotions
From time to time, Triniversal Arts may provide information about sweepstakes, contests or promotions that may be governed by a separate set of rules and may also have eligibility requirements. You must read those rules to determine whether or not your participation, registration or entry will be valid and to determine all other applicable requirements.
Limitation of Liability
We have to throw in some more legal language we need to protect us so that we can provide you the benefits of the Site. In no event will Triniversal Arts, its ceo, officers, directors, employees, shareholders, representatives or agents be liable to you for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, punitive or consequential damages whatsoever resulting from any (a) mistakes or inaccuracies of content on the Site, (b) personal injury or property damage of any nature whatsoever resulting from your access to and use of the Sites, (c) any unauthorized access to or use of our secure servers or any and all non-secured personal information (d) any interruption or the cessation of transmission to or from the Site, (e) any bugs, viruses, trojan horses or the like that may be transmitted to or through the Sites; or (f) any errors or omissions in any content or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of your use of any content posted, emailed, transmitted or made available via the Site, whether based on warranty, contract, tort or any other legal theory and whether or not the company is advised of the possibility of such damages. This limitation of liability applies to the fullest extent permitted by law in the applicable jurisdiction.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Triniversal Arts, its affiliates, subsidiaries, ceo, officers and directors, shareholders, agents, employees and partners, and any other parties with whom Triniversal Arts may contract to provide the Site, from and against any and all claims, actions, suits, costs, liabilities, judgments, obligations, losses, penalties, fines or forfeitures, expenses or damages (including reasonable legal fees and expenses) of whatsoever kind and nature imposed on, incurred by or asserted against Triniversal Arts arising out of
- your User Generated Content; or
We reserve the right to take over the exclusive defense of any claim for which we are entitled to indemnification from you. In such event, you shall provide us with cooperation reasonably requested by us.
Last Edited on 2018-04-17
Triniversal Arts continues to be the
entrepreneur’s-choice to help their business
Profit & Succeed in any type of economy!
Copyright © 2018 Triniversal Arts “Progressive Business Solutions”. All rights reserved.